It feels like only a few of weeks ago that I was waiting in the tinsel-covered checkout line at kikki.K, new diary in hand, feeling so hopeful and dreamy about 2015 – and now it’s nearly October!
And that brings up the question:
What should we do with this final quarter of the year? The quarter that is the least inspiring, the least productive and the easiest to neglect.
- just write it off (because we feel like we have to wait for that annual ‘clean slate’ before we can start doing something new)
- decide to relax and enjoy the silly season (ain’t nothing wrong with that)
- keep working on our 2015 goals if we can even remember them (and if this is the case for you then you are amazing!)
- start preparing and creating some momentum for what we want to achieve in 2016 (which, as you might have guessed, is what this post is about)
- all and none of the above (i.e. not make any decision about what we’re going to do)
I’m writing this blog post because I realised that I’d ‘chosen’ what I described above as option 5 – indecision.